We want to thank you for your continued patience and support. Kwon Orthodontics is now back to normal business hours. We have made one change to our Los Angeles office hours. Please also note that we are no longer open on Thursdays at the Los Angeles location.
If you have not yet received a phone call, email, or voicemail regarding your next appointment, please give us a call or email us at [email protected].
As we take the proper steps to reopen our office, we must adhere to the safest practices in order to support the well-being of our community.
Please review our following guidelines regarding appointments in our office:
- We can not treat any patients who currently have COVID-19, or who have been in contact with anyone who has COVID 19. If you, or anyone you’ve been in close contact with, are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, we will reschedule you for a later date.
- Mouth wash will be readily available to those who need it. Patients should brush and floss at home prior to the visit.
- At Kwon Orthodontics, we have always upheld the highest OSHA standards. We will continue to maintain our strict protocols, while continuing to review and upgrade our policies to protect us from the spread of COVID-19.
- Our staff is fully equipped with face masks and face shields.
- For the near future, only the patient can enter the office. A minor can come with one parent or guardian. Please do not bring any additional children to the office if they are not scheduled for an appointment.
- Patients and parents should wear their own mask into the office. The mask will be removed for the procedure, and immediately replaced.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
- All touchable areas will be wiped down with a disinfectant to reduce the spread of infection.
We look forward to the current situation improving, so we can ease up the above restrictions. We miss seeing everyone, and hope to see you soon!
– Kwon Ortho Team